SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, July 09, 2006

BUSY BUSY BUSY :-)

Well FINALLY I am back up and running and hopefully at full speed so here is an update of what I am up to :-)

My newest kit at Digitals is Olivia's Tree.





















A mix of sage, heather and butterscotch colors. Great for family layouts or even that heritage tree. Kit includes 14 12x12 backpapers, 7 mats (pinked or vellum type), vellum backed words, 2 large photo frames, photo charm to hang, stamped leaf tree, 2 sets of corners, 2 ready to use tags, 2 ribbands, 4 metal plates, 2 plastic square "tokens", 3 sliders (vellum words fit in these), and a threaded tied token.
To see one of the ways I used it please view my layout at the gallery at Digitals.
AND DID YOU KNOW--DIGITALS has a new gallery set of guidelines so check it out and post your layouts no matter who made them! Just be sure to credit the designer properly!

I am going to try my best to post everyday as I have neglected this poor blog so much since DH had his mini stroke and it's time for me to get back in gear!

0 comments: