SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hit and Miss

I seem to be on a hit and miss here don't I?

Added a new kit called GingerSpice to 3 Scrapateers so here is a lookie.


Have to finish up some I have in the works but have been working on my pixel site as well as all the dang dr appts dh has and mine as well. VA is not known for speed but this is getting ridiculous..it's like hurry up and wait lol. I told them this week look just make all the appts for one week and he will take a week's vacation and get them all done..they promised to do so and call me back yesterday and guess what..yeah you got it--STILL no call back. I swear government red tape is giving me a breakdown :-(.


We are going to get snow and think it's going to stay around this time wah but I do like it for Christmas Eve and Day ..other than that I wish it would just go elsewhere haha. It was beautiful here today for the last of November..was in the 60s so I even got some decorating started.. I am slow at doing anything these days so I will be lucky to be done by Christmas at this rate! Sure makes me wish I had a fairy godmother who would purchase all new decorations and do my house up all gorgeous for me..WELL A GIRL CAN DREAM rotfl! Oh to have the bucks to do what I would like to..oh well hey it's still a good dream!

I changed the video to a beautiful song I came across by Blackmore's Night. I adore their regular music but this song and video really capture the Holiday Spirit I think! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

Love the new kit sugar! Beautiful as usual.

Hoping the snow doesn't get you completely.

Love and Hugs,
Me