SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Friday, December 28, 2007

Choices

Well it's that time of year to make some choices and one of mine is that I will not be staying at Divine Digitals as of Jan 13, 2008. I appreciate all the love and friendships I made there but I need to spend more time concentrating more and less time worrying HOW to get things done. I could not split up my time effectively at all this past year between Digitals, 3S and Divine so am choosing to scale down so I can do a better job at the other two commitment wise.

Will post tomorrow with a preview of goodies for coming to the ScrapADeal crop on Jan 2 if you want a sneak look.

Happy Happy Joy Joy
Jo

0 comments: