SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, June 08, 2006



Day 4 from Royanna's 40 day Challenge at Diving Digitals was to scrap something or someone who made you who or where you are now. I chose the chapter of going to live with my grandparents as the biggest thing that makes me who I am. Used a kit by Maya for it and just love this kit! I had held onto it for a bit as my sister does smocking and that's why I bought it in the first place! Great great elements and papers in this kit! I have been a fan of hers since first digi scrapping but this is the first time I have used one I purchased and am so happy I chose to get it!

0 comments: