SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Doing a Happy Dance

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tickled to say I am a designer and DT at DIVINE DIGITALS! I have so long admired Royanna's work and it is a divine privilege to become a part of it. I am working on some new kits for there to go up with the grand opening! There is fun to be had so please come on by and check the site out. She has a wonderful podcast which just had it's first broadcast and is about inspiration for our scrapping in the world around us everyday. It was delightfully divine to hear it and I hope many of you will take the opportunity to check it out.




On another note I just added a new kit to Digitals called Olivia's Tree which came from my wanting to do an immediate family tree for myself.
This is the layout I made with it. Will post the kit preview later in the evening.

0 comments: