SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Monday, June 18, 2007

Change is good!

I sat over the last few days thinking about my blog and how sparse and compared to other blogs it is not what I wish it to be! It should be a reflection of how I see things or things I do not just a spot to hit and miss so with that in mind I am going to be doing some changing around here so bear with me! Think it will end up being more of a walk down the different lanes in my life from memory lane to designer lane and everything inbetween!!

I was so happy to have one of my kits used for a yearbook at an elementary school and will be posting some pics of it to share! The person in charge really did a lovely job using a kit from 3 Scrapateers called America Today! I have blurred out faces as I do not want to put other people's children on here without specific permission as it is a safety issue for almost all of us but it will give you a great idea of what this person did with a kit I designed! I am just so stoked about it!

0 comments: