SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Crop

I want to say a HUGE thank you to those of you who attended my chat at 3Scraps tonite! I was a total wreck before hand but thanks to some special folks it was fun and I SO enjoyed myself! I hope you all enjoy the kit and the extra goodies as well! Remember the goodies are only good til morning and they will no longer be there! If you have had a problem with them please pm in the forum and if you were there I will sure be happy to help out!


I am so enjoying looking at the layouts in the gallery you all have posted so far!!! Great job!



Remember you have til midnite Friday night to get your layouts in for the free half!


If you missed the chat you can get the whole kit in the store now as well as the new alpha made to go with it! Check it out!

NEW ALPHA







0 comments: