SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Friday, August 24, 2007

Ok don't faint and a rant and babbling

Three days straight!! Wow don't go fainting on me if you actually read this lol.
I made myself a promise to keep up on this no matter what so trying to make time each night yay!

Em's mom got home and actually picked her up early and took her shopping for school clothes so at least I am not worrying about her first day as she has been a basket case. Preteen girls are just as bad as teenage girls trust me!

We did her school physical today so that is in order too hooray but I am so fed up with the dr's office I went on a rant and called their office manager who seemed to be horrified by what we went thru with the front office this past week and assured me not once, not twice but THREE times she would make sure Em's dad was NOT billed the extra copays incurred because they did not do their job the first time. Lo and behold when her daddy was seen in the afternoon didn't the front office refuse to see him unless he paid the 20.00 (that's two 10.00)copays and told him that was tough and he had no choice! By the time he got home and his wife called to tell me what happened I was livid and made yet one more phone call and you guessed it..she was gone for the day. I left her a rather pointed message so lets see if she calls back on monday and takes care of it and refunds it. I am so sick of employees who either need retraining or attitude adjustments concerning "customers" whether it's a store or a dr's office we are still a PAYING customer and should be treated correctly. I don't have a rude bone in my body normally but this past few months I have had my fair share of rude, arrogant people and enough is enough. I left two phone messages for another person who is dh's claim adjuster on her voice mail and when i called back..you guessed it again..she left early. After all it is FRIDAY! Dang I sure wish I could have left early on Fridays just because I wanted to all the years I worked! One would think she could have had the courtesy to at least call and say she could not answer the information until Monday but instead she just left us hanging yet AGAIN!

My dear grands stepmom has taken the habit of calling me at all hours of the night when their 6 children are not listening and while I love that we can have a good relationship I simply can't deal with all of it anymore. Bless her she loves his three (my grands) as much as their 3 and 6 kids can be handful for sure but she is the MOM in the house ..I am only Nana....I raised my kids and they came out fairly well for the most part and I LOVE kids and adore my grands but there comes a time in life when I have to learn to say NO MORE and guess this is getting to that point. I told my daughter that on the phone today and she agreed all of them really do bug me over things they can perfectly well handle and did handle when I was first ill. Now that i have good days they seem to forget I still have more bad days than good ones and stress is a high NO NO when you have Lupus and some of the other health issues like I do. I hate that it has done that to me but it has plain and simple and now after what 6 years I finally am saying NO and I CANNOT do this for you. We all need to be needed but sometimes it comes to being overneeded and right now I am just plain worn out both physically and emotionally. I find myself forgetting my own name more often than not lol --well not literally but you get the gist of it! Add the stinking hot weather we are having here and the storms rolling thru that make my body hurt like someone beat me with a baseball bat and well you get the picture tho pretty it is not!

Boy I am re reading the posts I made and I guess I really am on rant aren't I! I just feel better getting it out and sometimes it just helps me feel better even if I am the only one who reads it it still helps me get it out instead of sitting and stewing about it or worrying til I make myself sick. Guess there is something to this blogging thing in many ways. Kinda almost like a diary depending on what you say haha.

Regardless if you read it thanks..if not so be it. Am not here to please the world although it would a lovely thing to be wouldn't it :-)

I just love what I do when I can do it and just feel like sometimes I need this blog to just say what I need to. I would never hurt anyone meaningly (is that even a word?) so you will not ever see that kinda crap here..i saw enough of that lately at a trash the digi designer's postings on another blog and even sometimes when there are "cat fights" and "drama queens" in some forums. I remembered why I rarely post in forums and even more rarely read posts for that reason. Everyone is definitely entitled to their opinions and I am all for that but when it gets to "name calling" and cussing like potty mouths (who need a good spanking or mouthwashing)I just can't stand it. If you do not like a product then don't buy it and don't support that site but be adult enough not to act like a teenager with the neener neener I am better than so and so routine. I am way too old to listen to that crapola for sure. Digi designing USED to be alot of joy and fun but a few have made that very difficult and over the past year I have seen more people hurt and even some friends leave the business and it's just sad to think of the wasted energy that could have gone to better use(sigh) because some women who claim to be adults can't act like adults and have a decent conversation about something they may not agree about without resorting to swearing and name calling! I choose to stay away from places with that type of drama but unfortunately happened across some messy ones last night that took me hours to figure out just what the real question was..go figure! Mostly I remain in my happy little quiet corner and just want peace and quiet and time to learn to do more scrapping and some designing while I have the chance in this life to do so. Too soon I will not be able to pass on what I want to for my family and to me that is more important than worrying about who said what about who in some blog someplace kwim?

Ok enough of my babbling. Bear with me til I get over this hump ..hopefully over the weekend I can get some much needed deep rest and life will perk me back up again. Just really in the basement caves at the moment sorry.

0 comments: