SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Monday, January 01, 2007

Layouts, Layouts and Layouts :-)

Was busy the past couple of days trying to finish some layouts that I had started but not gotten to finish. These 3 are from the stash of goodies my cousin sent me of my grandparents! What a treasure trove there is ...sooooooo many more to save and scan and research! I love finding out things that I didn't know or remembering pieces from my childhood because of them. Thanks for looking! Credits are listed below each one if this sets up correctly! Happy New Year!


Beautiful Summer
We found some awsome photos of my grandmother when my cousin sent me a box not long ago and am happily doing some scrapping! This was her...she was both beautiful inside and out we always knew but just had never seen these photos and they blew me away.


CREDITS
Pirouette LT Std font
Flea Market Alpha, Elements and Papers by Dana Frantz at Digitals




Family Heirlooms

Another found in the goodies of my gram's. I JUST LOVE this photo--those muffs are awsome!..she is in the middle and her cousins are on both sides. Louise was pretty much raised with her and they were inseperable. We had lost track of Millie but had located her back in the late 70s again so it was a wonderful rememberance for them all. I have vague recollections of Minnie but do remember Louise and her husband well as we visited them alot over my growing up years.

CREDITS:
Maddy Fernandez-- Turkish Delight Heirloom word art--Digitals
Loreta Labarca--DREAM AWAY Papers and Elements--Digitals
Dea Spina--corners from A Bit of Autumn--Digitals
Lori Wiley--feather colorized from the Build a Kit Challenge at 3Scrapateers
Journaling font: Alys Script Medium




Young Love

This one of my gram and gramps a few months before they were married just tickles me. You can see how much he adored her and he had that look til the day he died! They had almost 70 years together! How awsome that is!

CREDITS
Kelly Miller--Journey kit for wordart--Digitals
Graziela M--Soft Spring Papers and elements--formerly it was at Digitals
fonts: ScriptoramaHostessJF and Sans Logique

0 comments: