SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We're back

Well we are back and hopefully home to stay! Lots to catch up on of course.
They did find a small anuersym in dh's aorta which they are watching but have not gotten back the rest of the test results yet.
Cj is out of his cast and back to his "teenage boy" shenanigans again lol. Caitie's surgery won't be til summer so we can breathe for awhile. Liv is coming back to the states in two days YAY..cannot wait to see the lil munchkin. We have missed her terribly and while she will only be here for a month before they go back to NZ it will be so good to see her! I know this has been a great experience for her but this past year just seems like she's been gone way too long! I can so understand the frustration of grandparents whose grands all live far away. I am blessed that the rest of them are nearby and can at least talk to them on the phone if not see them fairly often. Miss Wiggle Butt of course isn't talkng on the phone yet but do hear her carry on lol and get to see her when I am up to it. Emily I ususally see weekly but havent seen her for a few weeks either now with having to be out of town! We will be celebrating Christmas this weekend with the girls since Liv will finally be here and YES we left up our trees and decorations and believe it or not Miss Em did not open her gifts on Christmas..she is waiting for her sister! I hope they always love each other that way!!!! I know Em adores both of her younger sisters and dotes on Scarlett when nobody is looking haha.
Started back into my scrapping swing of things. Put some stuf on sale at 3S and added new stuff at Digitals so stay tuned til I can get that posted as well as a mess of layouts I got done! Feels good to finally have time and energy to get something accomplished. Hopefully I can get my pixel site stuff updated and in full swing as well.
Have a wonderful week
Many hugs and blessings
Jo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for dropping by my place. Wow, the moment I came over here, I was greeted by a very lovely song "Christmas Eve". I love it so much! :D

Very nice place you have. ;)