SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Peeved!

ok you all know its been a rough few weeks around here and now on top of it all it seems that someone named Snarky has put my commercial use psp script up for grabs in her pirate group! I have news for you cupcake..I know who had access to my files at all 3 stores and i know who purchased this legally so don't think for one minute I won't yank it down and you along with it! I guess I should feel ummm "flattered" NOT! My scrapping pays for meds and some other things I would go without and while I sure don't get rich from it by any means I still need it. AND btw i have licenses for all my work and yes I bought my graphics proggies so don't even go there! I still have the boxes and cd's! There was a time when I was in the tagging stuff too and didn't know better but I do now and anything I had for free either got left behind years ago or I went and bought it so it is all legal. I pay for my cu items and I paid for my graphics programs and I am so sick and tired of reading all the drama and all the backstabbing name calling crap in some of the blogs and communities ..What are these people? A bunch of kids in junior high? Honest to Heavens you would think they would grow out of it! but noooooooooo..sorry it's been a horrible horrible week for me and this added to it just sux. Feeling like you have to save every email every scrap of paper in case someone comes after your reputation stinks. I am at least smart enough I email back and forth to make sure terms are met and always have been treated respectfully and the makers appreciate it but I am not doing it just for them....with all the crap I am covering my own butt for the future! You would think at my age I would not have to do that wouldn't ya! My grandchildren behave better than some of those people do in the "bad" blogs and groups! The language on some of them is worse than a truckstop and the truckers don't talk that way in front of others outside themselves but those ***koff Koff*** "ladies" (and i use that term very loosely) have the foulest mouths on the planet!

The sad part is we have lost several excellent designers over all this and even some great scrappers let alone community members in all the various stores and forums. There is plenty of room in the digi scrapping world for heavens sake..why do some people feel such a need to break it apart so? I am no big name nor great designer..i just plug along and if you like my stuff great if not that is okay too..each of us has our own taste and our own way to scrap or design but attacking others is just so wrong on so many different levels. The one thing it has done is brought together alot of others who may not have otherwise known each other and made them stronger so it will backfire in the long run to the evil minded ones. What goes around comes around!

Ok off my soapbox! Take it or leave it :-)

0 comments: