SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Took time to play today

I took time to play and shop today lol. I finally learned how to make and save my brushes in PS and to make fuzzy fibers all by myself..no actions yay! Think I will be playing a good bit now that I have figured out more of what does what in the thing!
As to shopping I am totally hooked on ideas and actions by Monica Larsen! I nabbed a grab bag from her and am so tickled with what was in it that I went and got another one haha. I can see playtime more and more so I can mess around and get what I want with her help!
I really want a really satin look to ribbons and have been working with that with help from Roberta's actions to come up with silky looking ones so hopefully with all the trial and error I can accomplish the look I want with a silk ribbon as have not seen anyone offering one that does what I want it to do! So cross ya fingers it works!

0 comments: