SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WOW

With the bad two or three weeks I have had I just got a huge pick me up from an internet friend!
Tracey from Rainy-Daze gifted me with a 12 month membership to a pixeling site I have been wishing for for over a year now! I am so stoked as I love Paint My Dreams and Thalia is amazing! I love my pixeling altho it is more on the back burner than my scrapping is and this is the pick me up I really needed. Thanks to Tracey from the bottom of my heart..it means more than you can possibly know! You made my week!

Susan from Grandma's Attic made my week as well as she gifted me with a cute st pat's sig tag

and when I purchased something I had been wanting from her she added another gift that I had my eye on lol. She is such an awsome lady and I love her dearly for her friendship and her work. It's great to have another "Nana" who I can yak about our grandkids with lol. Her lil guy is a cutie for sure.

sO at least some good things came about this week yay!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your membership! PMD is one of my favourite sites!