SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well I am finally settling back in after my vacation hooray!

Things really changed while I was gone as first 3Scrapateers was closing then not and is now under new owners. I have looked and corresponded extensively over the past few days with Barbara who is our new co owner at 3S and have made a decision this morning to stay with 3Scrapateers and see where it leads. It looks like it will be a new adventure and I am sure I will learn new things along the way as well. I know that if it does not work out I can always leave but am willing at this juncture to give it a go ...at my age I can still learn something new! LOL.

The time with the original girls of 3S was such a joy and they are family in my heart and know that it was not an easy choice for them to make! It takes alot of time, work and energy to run any site and one such as 3S I am sure really took a huge amount of all of that! I hope they know how loved they are and how much any of us that worked with them appreciated them each day.

Okay off to figure out some new kits, get ready to go out for a long lovely dinner with my hubby, son and daughter in law at the Oakhurst Tea Room this evening to celebrate their anniversary and both their birthdays. We have not been there in ages and we are really looking forward to dinner for it is always yum yum yummy!

0 comments: