SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

While we were on vacation I always had Daisy Cottage someplace in the back of my mind as I saw homes for sale and when we visited B&B Antiques! I lay you odds Daisy Cottage owner Kim and I could have spend hours there if she had been around!!!! I have come to the conclusion while I may never have my own cottage I can still find goodies that will remind me of them and so with that in mind I intend to redo most of my townhouse as time goes by!!! I took some photos of the outside of B&B but totally forgot i had my camera inside duhhhhhhhhhhhh me!!!! Will post them as soon as i resize them as they are a bit too big for here.

0 comments: