SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good News and eh news

Well the good news is they have finally given Alex a diagnosis and PTL it is NOT cancer ...he apparently has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis which is very painful and can be debilitating but he is responding well to meds so all is not as terrible as we had been originally told! Thanks to everyone for your prayers and emails --they mean more than we can we say!


I am going to be redoing both this blog and my site over the next few weeks and try to get myself back in some sort of normal routine as much as my health will allow! Bear with me if you see bleeps and bumps along the way lol.


Happy over the hump day from SNOWY Western PA! Have a look at our errrrrr not so lovely weather!

0 comments: