SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Friday, January 04, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well here we are another year gone by!!! Where did it go sigh. Seems like the older I get the faster time flies! It just seemed like it was summer then wham we had snow!! It is freezing here ugh! Think it was only 3 degrees this morning --my old bones sure feel it! Having RA and the host of other health issues I have make it hard to deal with winter and summer weather...can't win no matter what can I lol? I am best in the spring and fall it seems!

My crop went okie dokie on Wednesday and thanks to Karen(fortlady) for all her help with my issues of copy/paste. Did find out the problem so should be okay next time!

Have added the freebie kit to the store at 3S so if you missed the crop you can buy it if you want! Hint Hint lol

Hope everyone has had a super new year and will leave you with a "FASHION DIVA" photo of our lil Miss Wiggle Butt the other day taken by her mommy with no prompting on mom's part honest! What a Ham!


0 comments: