SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Some thoughts

I have silently kept my peace during recent events and yes controversy about DSD. I am a paid subsciber there and while I HATE drama of any type I feel like I need to have my say so on the subject. I saw it coming as did some others from the attitudes we saw happening within the site itself. While I love what is offered and the knowledge she shared with us I also saw a side of her come thru that I did not admire in the least with her handling of some issues. I believe she is entitled to do as she sees fit for herself and her site but I feel she also mishandled the way things should have been done as a business. I respected her as did many others but it has been destroyed bit by bit over the past few weeks and I doubt that can be recovered. We all know the risks we take in any business venture but particularly one on the internet it is even more risky as you really can never know the person behind the screen. Her hard earned reputation of excellance in her tutorials cannot be disputed in my humble opinion but her reputation as a considerate wise business woman has sadly been tarnished. Little by little I saw her snap at people and sometimes even be a bit snotty which shocked me the first few times but over time realized it was just her way. However the manner in which things transpired over the holidays has totally blown my mind as she always was one who stressed professionalism. I hate what happened to cause her to make the decision she made originally yes and do understand her frustration and anger and hurt but I do not understand the way she handled it.
That is just my two cents and I will say no more about it for I am way too old to deal with this type of drama in my life. I had enough crap with POTH and I certainly will never go through that again! We are all entitled to our opinions on the matter and this is just mine. End of discussion.

0 comments: