SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday


Feb is tomorrow already ugh. Where did the last year go let alone last month?
I gave up my Christmas look boo hoo so switched up to a Valentine's one..hopefully a bit perkier since it's so nasty here ..we had a decent morning but it's raining and turning to snow and bitter cold with high winds. These old bones of mine HATE this time of year! Seems like all of us from little JT thru Royboy have the stomach flu these past two weeks. So far I am not suffering ill effects tho Roy is down with it pretty bad today and had to call him off work!

I added some new Templates to my store at 3Scrapateers...they can be used for BOTH Personal AND Commercial use so check them out if you need some Time Saver Templates!
You can find them HERE

0 comments: