SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July

Just some fast pics from our picnic on the 4th!

--The merry go round has been there since I was a kid lol

Miss Wiggle Butt and I rode this..needless to say it was the ONLY ride I ended up on as was so sick when I got off I didn't think we would make it back to the picnic table. This ride was not that far for most people but it seemed like a million miles to me!

Our Pavillion was in such a nice area and we all enjoyed just sitting around yakking. My bro in law and sis in law with Dh.

I love this shot of the Ferris Wheel all lit up that night!

3 of our girls ..they really had a ball and were quite pooped by the time the day was over!

0 comments: