SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

nEW LaYOuts

I had a productive day yesterday :-) Got some layouts done and worked on several new products and kits hooray! Told DH I just had to have a day without all the interruptions and sidetracking he tends to toss my direction let alone phone calls and noise so shut myself up in the bedroom with my friendly computer and got something done for a change lol.
Here's the layouts I have finished so far :-) THanks for looking!





ALL BOYS -- Credits :
Vicki Acreman -- All Boy QP
http://txbubbles-bubblesbabbles.blogspot.com/





My Daddy's Chair
Credits:
Flergs AML Freebie




WILDFLOWER GIRL
This was my first attempt at blending a photo with a paper and am really happy with how it turned out. I fell so in love with products over at Weeds and Wildflowers so downloaded a couple of challenge freebies to see how i like them and I am officially HOOKED lol. Thanks for looking!
Credits:
AMenegassi -fun garden doodles flowers
boyerville-whoababy paper
Digitalegacies --alpha
Chez Nanine -- "Romance"Stitches and "En attendant le printemps" buttons colorized



Two Littlest "Weeds" lol
Another from Weeds and Wildflowers challenge freebies!
Thanks for looking!
Credits:
DJB ANGELA font
Weeds N Wildflowers -- GinaMarie Huff --Freebie Challenge --
Doodly Patterns and Word Art

0 comments: