SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Monday, July 07, 2008

Bad Blogger lol

I am such a bad bad blogger! it's been forever it seems since I have energy to even update!

With that said just am gonna try to do some bits and blurbs as I can and hope eventually I can be current every day..Yeah ok we shall see lol







Came across this while looking for something else and thought where was it when I used to have a closet full of shoes for work? I admit when I was working I was a shoe and purse hoarder! I had a purse to match every pair of shoes and shoes to match any outfit I wore to work! At any rate it's a neat idea and they even have one for kids in different colors ..what a clever idea!
They are made by Rakku Designs and run about 35.00 - 65.00 depending on the size and color and model lol. WOuld have been worth it space saving wise back in my working days! Now I am lucky I wear a pair of flip flops, a pair of slippers and my good ole tennies!

Things around here have been up and down as usual! We took some time to spend the 4th of July with our kids and most of their kids at Idlewild Park which is something we all used to do when my kids were growing up. My son wanted us to have a old fashioned 4th so got us all together and he made arrangements for us to have a pavillion close to the restrooms and on a level area due to my walking issues and my brother in law uses two canes now so we could not manage otherwise! THe folks there had a lovely small pavillion set up complete with the red and white plastic tableclothes on them 4 huge picnic tables and 5 other long serving wood tables with electric outlets and all set up for us just near the main ride area and handy to the restrooms and by the little creek. The weather was not to be great so we figured we would be rained out at some point but it turned out to be a perfect ride day! No storms tho it did spit a little rain twice but the sun was not miserable and we all had a wonderful day. We stayed for the fireworks which were superb as we all remembered. Needless to say I spent the next two days in bed recovering..walked too much but it was worth it to see the smiles and hear the laughter coming from all our girls and our Jack. Hubby's brother and his wife came as well as friends of our Son and his wife with their boys too so we had a great group and lots of good food and conversation as well as making some great memories! Daughter took some pics and believe my d-i-l did as well so will be posting them later on. I thank the folks at Idlewild for hearing what my son said about having some of us with disability issues for they really did a wonderful job on picking out a perfect pavillion and setting it up so we didn't have to do anything except open the coolers and picnic baskets!

Yeah okay i have rambled on..and will ramble more in a bit haha. Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July if you celebrate it and for my canadian buds hope you had a super Canada Day!

0 comments: