SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Monday, May 01, 2006

40 Days of Scrapping Purpose Day1&2




Royanna is doing a marvelous look at ourselves challenge called "40 Days of Scrapping Purpose" over at Divine Digitals. I had signed up at the beginning but then dh had the mini stroke so mine got put on hold until I was able to get to it. I finally got started and here is day 1 and day 2.

Day one was to do some photos with us and think of the artist within not the outside of us. I am one who has always hated getting my picture taken so I really did hesitate at this one but ya know at my age it just doesn't seem to matter so much anymore lol. I know I my illness has caused me to be even more camera leery the past few years but hey I did my best.

Day two was to say why we love to scrap...NOT for anyone else why but why for ourselves. I chose the main reasons from my daily life as it is a very good way for me to forget my pain levels for short periods of time and to get lost in the memories sometimes of my childhood good and some eh so so and to watch the wonderful grandchildren I have grow each year. Having one who turned 13 last week and a new little munchkin only 3 months old it keeps me laffing at the things the others did when they were tinier and looking in awe at the "teenager"the oldest is now and the man he will someday become.

I think this set of challenge purposes is going to very soul searching sometimes but also a great learning process for any of us that ventures out to do it.

TY Royanna..this is an awsome challenge and your inspirations and challenge with each day from you or Andrea is super.

1 comments:

Veronica said...

Sounds like a fun challenge! It's easy to forget or neglect to scrap about ourselves!