SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Journey thru time and Day 3 of 40 days Challenge

The Family Tree for part of my Journey Through Time Heritage Book. I am a late starter on this one but it is so interesting to work on this ancestory project. I have had wonderful success on some sides of both our families and hopefully will be able to have this all done by Christmas time for my family. Used parts of both the Kings Fancy and the Queens Fancy kits by Teri Hansen from Divine Digitals which you can find in the Divine Store.


























This is for part of my BOM going with the 40days of Scrapping Challenge with Royanna at Diving Digitals. Used Sue Jone's Dreams Kit from Digitals which I just love!
You can find it in the Digitals Store!

2 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

wow, that tree is amazing!

Veronica said...

I love the family tree layout! That is just beautiful!