SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Was wandering!

Well I was away for my niece's wedding in NC for a bit and finally got home and collapsed from sheer exhaustion. The wedding was so beautiful and Becca and Joey also added to the ceremony with a signet ring for Ethan (the groom's son) and a promise to him and that just brought us all to tears. While they were technically already married back last fall when they eloped this was their official wedding and it was simple yet fabulous. The place it was held was outdoors at an old log cabin type hall and they wrote their vows. The music was a beautiful sax like that of Kenny G and the weather was ordered for any perfect wedding day! We spent those few days there with my family and then took a side trip up thru the Skyline Drive in Virginia and it was magnificent! Hopefully some of the photos turned out on my daughters cell phone since dummy me totally forgot to take a camera bad scrapper bad scrapper! I did get some pics from the wedding already from my sister and more to come so can't wait to scrap those.
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day for those who celebrate it!
Did get a layout done just before we left for Divine Digitals Journey Thru Time and for day 3 of Royanna's 40 days challenge and will post them here shortly as well.
Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: