SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Running in Circles

You ever have those days or weeks you feel like all you are doing is running in circles?
This has surely been one of my worst ones in history I swear lol. I don't know if I am coming or going or standing in place! Dh's appointments with setup for VA benefits we thought was going to be a simple procedure---NOT! They need stuff done that he already had done by our family dr and getting to the new med center where the family dr moved to is like going thru Ft. Knox! Getting an actual PERSON on the phone heaven forbid! I am so sick of phone tag and "i have no idea" answers! I finally hit the roof this morning and told them if they hang on or transfer me again I am calling the admin! THEY finally heard that part haha and then they argued with me that his recs did not show those tests and I KNOW they are there..I WAS there when they were done and lo and behold I got a "Oh yes, they would be in his old charts and we don't have room for them here. They are in a back closet someplace. We keep all our stuff on electronic files now." At that point I HOLLERED and lost my temper which I rarely do --the final result they went and found the file quite quickly and I am getting what we need faxed as I write. BUT why they had to make it more difficult than it needed to be is beyond me! VA has been lovely overall but they call every few hours with something new they want to change or reschedule and I am like FINE just do it as we have a full day trip there on Friday and with the price of gas we sure as heck do not want another long trip if we can help it. I am grateful VA got it all going as fast as they have as his insurance expires tonite so that part at least is a good thing.
Ok enuf of my ramble lol thanks for listening!

0 comments: