SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, August 06, 2006

WOW





Wow I just realized how far behind I am on blogging! I am not sure where time goes but I swear someone eats all mine lol.

I got more layouts done yay! AND almost finished with several kits hooray again!

On the day to day things let's see whats up here---
Not alot really..the heat was killing me literally! I cannot take heat or cold due to Lupus and it was 98 and there abouts for almost a week and I could not move let alone think! It finally broke with some nasty storms the other nite and has been so comfy for the past two days I got into a creative mode at last! I dug out my OLD OLD digital camera--you know the kind ..1 megapixel at 600x600 shots but better than nothing one-- and took some so so pics of granddaughter Emily and her bestest friend Kaylie whose grandparents live across from me! They got it into their heads to build a nest(I HAVE NO CLUE LOL) so got a box and tupperware and water and dug up dirt,mulch and grass out in back. Have so few pics of them together so figured hey it was worth a try and here's the results! Not the best but hey I tried lol

0 comments: