SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Trying it out

Ok I see the little videos on some blogs so figured hey will try it out so check out my new favorite by Josh Turner in the bar on the right------>
His voice is "to die for" lol but the video itself is wonderful I think.

Am working on a few more layouts and have some kits to go up as soon as I get the info sheets done. Ya know I really hate making previews as they really don't show up a kit! This new one coming up called Summer Vacation got me carried away so much I had to split it up into two kits and a 3 alpha set...go figure. Hopefully ya all will like it when it comes up.

Have a great week. My daughter is having some surgery tomorrow so keep her in your thoughts please.

J

0 comments: