SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Friday, August 01, 2008

Just browsin around

I have been just a browsin' around some the past week or so and also helping ds and dd with computer problems along the way(UGH). Son got infected with a dang trojan on his laptop that is about to drive him mad and he finally had enuf sense to call mom lol. Think we have him about fixed now thanks to places like Tom Coyote's site What The Tech which I swear by and a few others out there. I even learned how to run and read HiJackThis and it's been a huge livesaver many times over the past two years and it was all we needed to fix daughter dear's. Honestly you would think grown children in their 30's would know enough to NOT click on some of the sites you see on the internet but dd has a roomer that just doesn't get it lol and I told him I will cheerfully break his fingers if he does it one more time on her computer! I am the one who spends hours with them either in person or on the phone with them fixing booboo's!


Discovering blogs I never had time to find before has been an adventure as well the past few weeks. Some of them I found and enjoy are places like Cen's Loft, Scrapping with Ikeagoddess, Daisy Cottage (whose house i would love to live in lol), A Work In Progress, Women - Art - and Life, ScrapDoctor, BubblesBabbles (who makes me laugh so hard sometimes it's embarressing lol), and MyGrateful Heart just to name a few. Some have made me laugh so hard and some have brought tears and prayers but they all have something to offer me. Not always scrapping related stuff but life stuff too! I am not sure sometimes how I find some of them but tend to check out links on blogs I enjoy and wah lah sometimes it just sends me someplace I fall in love with.


Judy at My Grateful Heart made me a wonderful new siggie :-)



Isn't it gorgeous? The artwork she purchased is from Kreated4U whose talent just puts me in awe! I love this little redhead! THanks again Judy! You are a super lady and I am so enjoying reading your day to day life and how you are dealing with some rough and some wonderful times!


Hmm where else have I adventured lately? A new to me place called Step by Step Digital Scrapbook run by Karen at ScrapsOfMind looks like it would be a wonderful resource for newbie scrappers and give ideas to us oldbie scrappers :-) It looks really informative!

Oh and for any of you who love pixels please take time to visit my friend Susan at Grandma's Attic. She makes wonderful websets, sigtags, and other items from her own artwork. She is awsome in the pixel world in my opinion. Pixels are my second love next to my scrapping can you tell haha. I have my own pixel site that I mess with from time to time as well ..the link is over -------------------------------------------------> at the top. :-)

Ok rambled quite enough for one night ! Hope you are all well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((hugs)))
thank you for your sweet words about my blog and house!!
Your layouts are PRECIOUS!!

xo,
Kim

Glynis Peters said...

I loved my visit here and you 'Hit My Hot Spot' on my blog. I am new to blogging and I will be viewing some of your recommendeds thanks. I love your layouts. I like your blog theme too, I hate my boring one but I can't find one to fit my Scribbles blog, ho hum who am I kidding I would be the one on the end of the phone asking what to do with it once I found it LOL LOL ;)