SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Monday, August 04, 2008

ANother visit point





I have totally forgotten to say i love Shabby Miss Jen Designs! I so love her style and products and her tuts are understandable hooray! I want to be her when I grow up haha!

On a note about baby Zach he is being kept in the hospital yet again tonight and will be sent home on an apnea monitor. They have ruled out any major heart and lung issues thank heavens and apparently he suffered the horrid apnea that sometimes takes a child in their sleep! Two of my grandson's also had it happen when they were several days to several weeks old and were both on an apnea monitor the first year of their lives. It is scary at first but bless the inventor of this monitor as it alerts the parents or sitter or grandparents ect the moment the baby is in distress or stops breathing for so many seconds. It became a normal routine for us and I am sure Zach's momma and daddy and grandma will adapt to it tho he will adapt sooner than they will lol..children are so adaptable most of the time to things that make us adults cringe! I have apnea which developed since I was "blessed" with the Lupus and Fibro and sleep with a CPAP machine which is a normal part of my life. The grands were a bit curious and a bit itimidated by it when I first got it three years ago but now it's just part of who Nana is when she sleeps. One said I look like I should be in a star wars movie hahahaha! God Bless the mouths of babes! I find I CANNOT sleep without it now and have learned to sleep in any position with it on and just change the hose and mask to roll with me!

Ok so much for wierd pictures of me to float in your heads rotfl.

Have a great week. Off to work on some kits..have a crop coming up at 3Scrapateers so check back to see what, when and where!


My August girl is by

2 comments:

Marsi said...

Hey sis, gonna pick on you. You haven't blogged for a couple days so now I'm ahead of you! I'm doing better - update on my blog.
Later -love ya!

K2 Designs said...

Heavens Jo! How scary an experience for you all with the little guy! So glad to hear he's ok...that was last week- any new news? I can't even imagine how scary something like that can be. Thank God for the EMT! Keep us posted!hugs to all.