SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Friday, August 15, 2008

So what's new?

Well let's see...update on little Zach is he is home and doing just fine! He is on the monitor but so far it's not gone off again that I know of so thanks for good things!


A new scary note this afternoon I went to the store where dd works and when I looked down thru the parking lot in the lower end there were several fire trucks, ambulances and men in chemical suits all over the place and it was all cordened off with police tape! Come to find out apparently there was an anthrax scare at the post office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont' know much more and will have to check the news at 5 to find out details as the news crew was there as well but I sure hope it was a false alarm!!!!!!!!!!


On a designing note I have the Scrap A Deal Crop coming up at 3Scrapateers on Aug 20th so check out the deal then buy it and join me for some free goodies that night and get the other half of the kit when you post your layout in the proper gallery! Can't beat the deal for $2.00!

Wanna peek?

Here's the first part


And then you will get alot more when you post your layout! Sneak peek you say? Hmmm stay tuned tomorrow haha. May even give you a peek at the goodies you will get if you come to the crop!
Have a super weekend!

0 comments: