SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Something done :-)

Happy Sunday everyone!

I want to say thanks to Kim from Daisy Cottage for even visiting my blog here! Thanks so much for your comment on my layouts and stuffers here. It's wonderful know someone at least checks on me from time to time and I am soooooo loving her home and what she finds along the way! In my next life I swear I will own a home and one similar to her awesome place. I so love cottage style living and decor but alas at my age fat chance of that ever happening so I live my life vicariously thru her lol. Thanks Kim for the visit and keep the wonderful finds coming! My "wish" book is slowly filling up with ideas and finds and wants and many thanks to you on alot of them. My health does not allow me to go yard sale'ing, or antique browsing so it is lovely to be able to visit her finds! I used to work part time for a writer in Chicago area who did alot of articles and photo shoots for several of the magazines on Kim's site so they are very familiar faces to my old weary brain :-) Sad to say my old boss passed away of breast CA many years ago now but i have alot of fond memories of the treasures she would find and some of which she shared with me and some of which i just got to enjoy when we would also house sit for her at her lake house in Michigan.

Found a wonderful desktop freebie and just had to use it! I rarely put anything on my desktop as it seems to suck up my resources but could not resist this one! It's from Jennifer Layden/Misty Cato. Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolene,

I didn't know you did digital scrapbooking! I have only been doing it for a few weeks, & I am 'so' addicted! I loved seeing your layouts. I am going to visit some of the sites you recommend too...so now you have me in even bigger trouble! :-) Thank you so much for your visit to my blog. Your sweet words of encouragement means the world to me. Hugs!