SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Another New kit at both DID and Digitals


The other new one I put up this past week is called Spring It as the colors just remind of the spring shades in the stores and the first flowers that hopefully will be coming out soon where I live. The snow this year is holding us as hostage so I have a feeling it may be awhile til I can actually SEE any colors lol. Check it out at Digitals or Do It Digi. The alpha's are used in my header graphic here on my blog :-)

1 comments:

Blogger Templates said...

I can mail the template to you if you send me your email address