SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Monday, March 20, 2006

New New New :-)

I finally felt up and had time to get the kits up that I had been working on and are either
totally new or as in the case of Raynedrops a revamped oldie that had retired when I left
POTH.

Raynedrops Kit is at Do It Digi. This is a revision of a kit I had
done some time ago that some folks have been asking about. I redid it and added
a lil more to it. It had 3 alphas included so don't miss out on this one!



Emily(so named for my oldest granddaughter) is up at both DIGITALS and
at Do It Digi.



Sunshine Addons Kit is at DIGITALS and I am kind of tickled
with it as I really like it for some reason. This is an "addon" kit to
co-ordinate with the original Sunshine Kit at DIGITALS.

You can also find the Sunshine Alpha seperately at DIGITALS.

0 comments: