SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sneak Peek


Sneak Peek of what is in the works!First is the addon's to Sunshine Kit that is at Digitals

And the second is a new one named Emily in honor of my oldest granddaughter :-)
I am not done with either one yet but hopefully I will get at least these two kits done this weekend as have two more on the back burner and several team committments as well.

I will be covering for Firewolf's challenges at Digitals until she feels up to coming back so bear with me if I am slow!

Hope you all have a terrific weekend
!

0 comments: