SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Michelle's Layouts



Last but certainly not least is Michelle(mrottler)- another CT member--She is such a great addition to my CT team with her wonderful perspective from a paper scrappers point of view and has been a huge help with my kits. She not only is very honest with me, she takes the time to help me look at things from a paper scrappers point of view. I never paper scrapped so I definitely needed input on some items like sizes and looks and Michelle is awsome and patient with me. Here are two of hers. One using A Flakey Wonderland available at Digitals and the other using Tickled Pink and Green also available at Digitals.

0 comments: