SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Layout Finished



I got a layout done today yay! This is one of my grandparents who rasied my sister and I. They were married for over 60 years! He passed away in their 68th year of marriage and she a few years later. They were truly the most awsome people I know and gave all of their grands love and good values to live by. Used a combination of several designers things for this layout. Why is it that the layouts never look as nice online lol. I am so happy with this and how it looks but looking at it here just does not do any of the designers justice let alone the photos!

ChristineSmith- warmly yours papers from Digitals
heart is emr_heartstamp from 3S(Eve I believe it is)
Sue Jones love and marriage word art from Digitals
Agogo Linotype font for journaling
goldleaf frame-Trudy Montgomery from 3S dailyfreebie last year
Rectangle Overlay-Teri-Lynn Masters from Digitals



Several designers from Digitals(www.digitalscrapbookpages.com ) are the Product Spotlight Sponsers at The Untamed Scrapper this month so be sure to check out the gallery at www.theuntamedscrapper.com for layouts done by the Diva's at Untamed using them. I am a the DT at both places and all the folks there are truly lovely people to get to know and to work with!

0 comments: