SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Wedding Date




I have to say I don't take time much anymore to watch movies but I had the chance to watch The Wedding Date with Debra Messing this morning and I found it a joy! I am a sap for romantic comedies and this was right up that alley. The classic line I loved was "I would miss you even if I hadn't met you" and " I would rather spend my time fighting with you than loving someone else"! Now how sappy is that lol. At any rate I won't spoil it but if you get a chance to rent it or see it on HBO or one of those channels DO IT! You will enjoy it! Has a great sound track with "Breathless" by the Corrs (one of absolutely favorite songs!) and an updated version of "Sway" which was originally done by Dean Martin way back when --ok now I am telling my age! I love the newer version better..sorry never was a big Dean Martin fan! So Enjoy! Have a wonderful SUnday!

Will be posting some more layouts I got done this weekend and hopefully what's coming soon to 3Scrapateers as well as Digitals. I also had a request for an alpha to match Nana's Garden at DID so may get to work on that as well.
Jojo

0 comments: