SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Freebie

Please take time to visit us over at THE UNTAMED SCRAPPER and read our newsletters called the VIEW FROM UNTAMED where our OCT one is located (Just click on the VIEW).


October:
Techniques of the Month
Envelopes and "Time" --You can check out my tutorial :-)

Color Scheme of the Month:

Olive, Kraft,Pink, and Coral --You can see my layout with the colors and the freebie that I did of my best bud Lissa and her dh ;-)



and my freebie gift here --



It will be gone Nov 1 so if you want it you best get it now. AND REMEMBER IT'S NOT FOR SHARING!
Please be an angel and don't be a pirate!


2 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

look how cute Lissa and Kevin are! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! I love the quotes you used. Thank you for the freebie!

Connie