SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Was Tagged and didn't even know it lol

I got tagged by a Digitals Maddy and totally missed it! I am so SORRY Maddy!.. that means I will have to play catch up. lol.

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

SOOOOOOOOOO here goes lol

1. I hiccup so loud they can hear me in the next county lol.

2. I used to snore but now I don't haha..have a cpap machine so that stops it but I do tend to look like something from an alien movie if you happen to come into my room when I am sleeping rotfl.

3. I sneeze in sets of 3. Dunno why but I can't just sneeze once...its always in sets of 3!

4. I have a "designer" cane in purple and black --looks like it's one of those papers they dip in oil and water to make a design. DH says if he left it up to me I would have one in every color to match my clothes !

5. I have no pets so that's no help is it --hmmmm thinking...of #5.......
My life is NEVER DULL --there never is a week that goes by that someone in my family does not have a crisis or emergency or some health issue. I WOULD love to have just a quiet uneventful life..my best friends keep telling me to write a book..Erma Bombeck did lol and look at the money she made!

Not sure I am tagging yet..know my bud Lissa will be one and of couse Wolfie bahbay lol . Gonna have to check who hasn't been tagged yet lol.

Thanks Maddy girl!

1 comments:

Maddy said...

You are too funny, Jolene!!! Say, I know all about the cpap machine. I think my DH needs one.. I have to sleep with earplugs on. But getting back to the cpap, Joanna (my daughter) used to have a cpap because she had sleep apnea. Nice "chattin'" with ya :)
~Maddy