SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I don't get much chance to watch movies but I took time tonite to watch The Lake House starring my favorite Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves . It took my breath away in a wonderful way! This so tops my favorite movies just for the content. If you are a romantic in any sense of the word you will love this movie. While yes it's not plausible it still catches you up in a love story that transends time and space. It's one that can make your heart melt and tears come up every so often in a good way. I found it just amazingly beautiful and will be watching this one over and over like several other Sandra Bullock movies I have. This is a winning combination of these two actors and the chemistry of the love story is awsome. For it me it goes up there with Somewhere in time starring Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour and with The Bridges of Madison County. Just good love stories--the sappy kind--the good kind that make you sigh and make you dream and wish for the kind of love they have. All in all some time well spent for someone who doesn't take time to watch tv or movies much lol. If you get a chance watch it..enjoy it! I sure did!

0 comments: