SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Saturday, October 07, 2006

TY and neat find

I want to say TY for all the comments :-) Nice to know someone actually sees what I put here lol. Ya all ROCK and I appreciate it!

I am not a big fan of gothic stuff but I am a huge Jewelry nut and I came across this site that I so totally fell in love with her jewelry so just thought I would share it for any of you who enjoy it!

http://www.artofadornment.ca/main.htm

This one really caught my eye for some reason lol!


I have all this old jewelry I inherited from my great grandmother as she was a costume jewelry nut and none of my other sisters care alot for jewelry so I totally enjoy it. When I was working I always wore it ...I LOVE it lol what can I say. I rarely get much chance now as I can't get out and about as I used to but with several granddaughters I sure hope one of them loves it like I do so I can pass them on :-). I did take some of the ones that were broken etc and use them for some of my scrapping so that is a definite plus :-).

I also found a really kewl set for Halloween if I was still dressing up for a party night it definitely would be superb to own altho I don't see it for sale anymore it's kinda kewl. Her ebay site has alot listed there to and NO lol I don't know her or plugging her..Just really liked her stuff for some reason.



0 comments: