SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, October 05, 2006

HAPPY HAPPY DANCE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I AM SO STOKED! MY layout of Daltie was picked as layout of the day at GOTTA PIXEL this week on October 2! What a lovely honor it is! The members there are wonderful and always always comment on every layout and are very helpful when needed! They have a great site and I do love visiting it. They have a super staff as well that is well run and well put together! THANKS GP for making my day and my week!
You can view their picks daily here
http://www.gottapixel.net/blog/

2 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Congratulations! Lissa will be thrilled!
I'm not leaving UT, only the DT position. You'll see me around. Just too much on my plate.

Anonymous said...

This layout is adorable. Leave it to a little boy to play in the rain.
Kathy M