SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Taking a break

With things stressing me so much lately and health issues I am taking a break from scrapping until mid November. I need time to recover from all the crap that bothers me of late and all the things that I have no control over but control me lol. I am gonna lay on the beach for awhile and just veg out and breathe! Hopefully the weather is cooperating while I am there but if not hey there are hot tubs and indoor lazy rivers! Hopefully when I get back I can be back to some sort of speed and in a creative frame of mind :-). I will be playing with some pixels as well working on that side of "crafting" and designing so don't be surprised what I add to my repitoire :-). I had forgotten how much I enjoyed that side of things as well so it's an exciting adventure for when I am back as well. I do have 6 kits in the making and some freebies as well so look for them when I am back. Have a great few weeks and if I don't post you know it's because the waves and sun are calling my name lol. Hugs and blessings Jo

0 comments: