SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bear Scent Pics




Aren't these the cutest! To explain the stuffed
bear collection my dh started by giving me a cute white polar bear and the girls loved it so they sleep with it when they come have a sleepover with Nana. DH started then getting me a new one for every holiday and or special occasion and I now have a mess of bears all over my room. My oldest granddaughter Emily even got me one for Valentine's day at the dollar store just because bless her heart so it's up there with the big ones as it is just as special! My favorite is one of the ones he gave me for my birthday this past year and its got on a cute plaid hooded sweatshirt and just is so snuggled in there! THe other favorite is one he gave me at Christmas(he got me 4!) that has a sleep cap and jacket in tartan plaids and what I call a "chitty" grin on its face! I love all of them and many have the years embroidered on them as keepsakes. He got me one holding a box of chocolates for Valentines day with a cape and top hat called the Kissing Bandit that just cracks me up every time I look it. I know they are not expensive ones like my boyd's bears one is(yes i adore boyd's bears!) but they are so full of personality and just make me smile. I am after my daughter's other half to build me a long wall shelf to put up on my bedroom wall so they can all sit up there cutely! OK again rambled didn't I? See why its called the ramblings and babblings of a happy digi scrapper? ROTFL! Have a good one! Nitey nite

0 comments: