SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Designer Spotlight at Digitals


I am so happy to say I am the Featured Designer at Digitals for
April 24-May 7! Anyone posting using ANY of my products from the DIGITALS STORE in the Featured Designer gallery here will get the free "Gubble Bum" mini kit you see here. It is a mini version of an upcoming kit that got it's name because our Cody kept saying gubble bum instead of bubble gum when he was a little guy. The colors remind me of those bubbalicious flavors including the blue raspberry that turned his mouth and tongue a bright teal blue lol. It includes 2 12x12 papers, a set of 4 fun sweet bubblegum ball words, two raffia bows, a tag made using my doodles and a pink vellum envelope. So come on over and post a layout with any of my products and get it free. You never know just maybe you may get an extra surprise :-)
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Jolene
BLOGGER IS HAVING FITS so if the page is not loading right please stop back later! THanks!

0 comments: