SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Scarlett's Kisses Kit and Alpha at Digitals

I was able to FINALLY finish up this new kit called Scarlett's Kisses after my new grandbaby! I had such a wonderful time working on this one tho it was slow going with all the other real life things going on! It just reminds me of her with her always smiling face and happy disposition. The Kit is available now at Digitals and you can also purchase the alpha alone if you wish just that part. The alpha IS included in the kit as well.










The inspiration for it came from a card so went to work playing with circles to see what I could "draw" and the flower and butterfly were the main results and am very happy with them. They have a "chalky" look to the flowers as I "spray painted" them and the butterfly was circles all spread about.













I tried to do a mix of colors so it can be used for male or female layouts and the alphabet has two uppercase as well as one lowercase and number pebbles and includes fun happy word pebbles to match. Special credit to Christine Nash for some of her stitches I used on the tag and to Atomic Cupcake for her pewter action on the brad.

0 comments: