SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Some New Layouts

Well I went on layout catch up late last nite as felt up to doing more but blogger is having hissy fits for some reason today with uploading pics so will wait and load them later.

HAPPY HAPPY NOTE
I am so tickeled to be a member too at Divine Digitals with Royanna and Andrea! I adore their work!! Please if you have not visited there do so! It's an awsome place with alot to do and see! I am getting caught up with Royanna's 40 day challenge( ugh still on day 1 but will get there this weekend i hope totally caught up) and will be doing Teri Hanson's Heritage Challenges so I can get all these heritage photos scrapped and done with her help! The link is in my links to the side-------> so stop on by there they really are awsome! I am learning so much it's just wonderful! I know alot of familiar faces I see there as both designers and members so know alot of you out there have found them as well!

What's up with where I am at now?


I am now going to be helping take over the Bingo Challenge at 3 Scrapateers after next month and can't wait to get on my feet there to get it in gear! I have to get some new kits up there as had not been able to put anything up there with all that was going on around here! Thanks to Linda for her patience with my trial runs :-) and to the wonderfully awsome support I have had from everyone while going thru all this with Roy.

I have several new kits up at Digitals and am the Featured Designer there for two weeks so make sure to visit me there. If you post a layout with any of my creations in the Featured Designer-Jolene Shaffer gallery you will get the free mini kit mentioned in one of previous posts. Make sure to check the Gifts of Promise daily in the store there and see our new designers and all the awsome kits that come out almost daily! Thanks to everyone there who has been a huge support to me and to Stacey and Rick for all their hard work! OH yeah and did you know DIGITALS has GONE INTERNATIONAL? Rick has it set up for many languages to now be able to read and process items there! He so ROCKS!

Untamed is getting back on it's feet with the server move so look there for an upcoming Grand Reopening soon! Better than ever I know it will be! Lissa and Teri-Lynn have had their work cut out for them but know they will have it awsome before long! To my bestest buddies there I love ya all and TY for all the support and help! You are awsome!

Do It Digi was hacked sad to say and everything was totally lost and while Wendy is working on getting it back up and running I am not doing much there at least for now.

Ronnie McCray Design Team
I am so tickeled with Ronnie's new kits! Just finished two layouts using her Pacified Baby Kit and will have them up here when Blogger Cooperates! you can find her work at SBE and SBB.

Ok babble mouth has run long enuf lol
Have a great weekend ya all!
Jo

0 comments: