SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sad thing

Ya know how the piracy thing has affected so many designers and sadly Tandika Star is another of their victims! As a result she has pulled all her freebies to the paid area which I totally can understand but sure hurts those of us who cannot afford paid memberships sigh. Her work is awsome and I totally adore it and want to join her paid area anyway to get her tutorials which I hear are phenominal so guess I best save up :-).... Do these pirates not realize how much damage they are doing? So many designers are doing this now and I can't blame them!!! How hard was it just to send someone to their site instead of packaging it up taking the time to delete the tou from the files, upload them to some sharing service which took 10 times as long? It just boggles my mind! I hope some them get their just desserts as the saying goes and they need to remember what goes around comes around! To designers like Tandika we support you even if we can't always join we still love your work!

0 comments: