SCRAPPILY YOURS

"If I had only one thing to tell the world,it would be to love.
Blessed are those who understand what miracles love can accomplish, for it is the power of love that makes all dreams a reality."
---Music Composer/Perfomer Medhi

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Vroom Vroom

I have been sitting on these for some time as needed a "Harley" type kit to do them and when Tina Williams came out with this one at the Digitals store I knew it was perfect! This little guy is the first grandbaby for a dear friend of mine and they asked me to do some layouts for their use at home and this is just a few of the ones I have finally finished!


This kit is so full of different papers and embellishments it makes is so great to do multiple layouts with the same theme! I love the word charms in particular. Her wordart overlays were perfect! She has them in both the black and the white so if you cannot change the art colors its done for you! Totally awsome kit and well made! He is such a cutey in these and they just crack me up! I had so much fun scrapping them.You can find her kit at Digitals

1 comments:

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable!! love that kit!
hugz,
maddy